Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Poodle

Hi folks, sorry for another delay. I've been hard at work on my new mysterious line of jewellery, and also caring for this cute little guy!


His name is Lambchop, and he's currently our foster dog. He's a poodle-spaniel, and we think he's the sweetest little thing ever. He's quite different from Joanie (our previous foster dog whom we loved, and who died of heartworm complications); he hasn't had the tough life she did, so he's better socialized to living with humans. We're having a wonderful time living with him.

As soon as I get a suitably obscure detail of some of my new work done, I'll post pics of it here for you to examine and marvel over. I know you do that. Even if you don't...you will be blown away by what's coming next from VL. I'm excited! =D

See you soon,

GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment