Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hallowe'en Yummies!

You would think that with 2 more days til Hallowe'en, I would have photographed some of my fun seasonal things already. I haven't, since for me Hallowe'en is pretty much all the time. What I did do, however, was photograph some delicious skull-shaped cupcakes I baked all by myself (if you don't consider the premade mix cheating). Huzzah, baked goods!


Okay, I am aware that they look as much like evil snowman heads as they do human skulls, but you get what you get. C'mon, premade mix.

I realized, in my image-browsing, that I can show you a bit of my process for the scary goods. Behold. process!

You are looking at the workstation I set up, on the fly, at my sister's place. FYI, the bird illustration is my own, and I think it looks quite smart in its pendant.

That's all for now, folks! Enjoy Hallowe'en if I don't get to ya first!

No comments:

Post a Comment