Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yard Sale + Art Sale = Yart Sale!

(Blueberry Bird Necklace)

Yart sale!
I didn't make that up, folks. As anyone who's been browsing Etsy will know by now, they have decided to make a vaguely uncomfortable pseudo-word into a five-day Etsy-wide sale that anyone selling there can participate in. So, some of my stuff is on sale! I already marked the prices down, but just trust me: you'll be saving monies and supporting a good cause (me). So go check it out!

Here's a few pics of some of the things in my sale section!


(Lemon Meringue Bracelet)


(Stegosaurus Necklace)
(Eclipse Necklace [Lunar])


I've knocked a few dollar signs off these prices, so come take a look. It's a very temporary sale, and then we're going back to the way things were, see? Or maybe I'll have rotating sale items every week....

See you soon,

GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment