Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beaches Necklace


Greet the summer sun with this light, simple necklace! This is a casual and breezy accessory, fit for lunch at a harbour front café or a walk on the beach. Delicate sterling silver chain leads to a textured brass ring, from which a 22mm puffed coin lampwork bead hangs with a cream coloured freshwater pearl. Total length is about 22”.

Bryan hasn't written a description for this one yet because I'm listing things faster than he can come up with brilliant things to say about them. I'll edit him in if he becomes available, don't you worry...

In other news, it looks like I'll be publishing a short article on HandmadeNews.com! It's a sister site to Artfire.com, a site that makes me wonder if I should open a shop there too. I'll let you know if that happens, and in the meantime, acquaint you with Handmade News. Lots of cool stuff there! Again, not just because I may be on there soon too.

See you soon =)

GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment