Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweet Pea Pod bracelet


I had to post two pics of this because it's really hard to capture how awesome this bracelet looks in a photo. If only you could see it in person, you'd totally get it....but anyway, it's pretty cool. I was surprised at how well this turned out, actually; everything is so colourful and deep and luminous. I'm really happy with it, and I have more like it in different sizes on the way. Here's what I said about it on Etsy:

Looking for some fresh flavour that will last longer than the time it takes to chew and swallow? Have I got the set for you – starting with this vibrant bracelet. A dark green polymer pod encases six bright peas of pearl, wrapped at both ends with sterling silver wire and strung on delicate sterling silver rollo chain. Two darker green pearl peas flank the sterling silver lobster clasp and ring. The length of the chain makes the bracelet fit comfortably at 7”, but I can alter this if needed. Looks really bright and fresh!

Hope you eat your greens, everyone.

GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment