Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Dog a Day: Nelly!

I met this dog Nelly at the SPCA today. She is wayy prettier in person. She's some kind of beagle cross, which makes her smelly - ie, she likes to smell things, not be smelly herself. She's a really good dog, though, as far as I can tell. So gentle and kind. Apparently she sometimes pees on the floor, which is not a plus, but can be dealt with if you have patience - she's a bit of an older dog. She also has really soft fur.

So I don't know if I'll be back with another dog tomorrow, but I will be back with one soon! I met a bunch today, and I think they all warrant their own little post.

Evening, lads and ladies!
-G.M.

ps - An apology to the comments left on my previous posts! I'm sorry I've been so lax in responding, for some reason I thought I'd get email notifications. Thanks so much for commenting, I'll be more attentive in future!

2 comments:

  1. Hello to Nelly, my dog is smelly in the same way, has to smell the same thing about ten times, then once more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a beagle, alright. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete